Society is having a growth spurt and we’re looking to hire some new creatives. We have openings for a Senior Copywriter and Senior Designer as well as a Junior – Mid-level Designer and a Copywriter. Although we specialise in social media we are looking for creatives with integrated marketing experience.
What do we offer?
- A challenging but fun creative environment
- Clients that are committed to doing social media properly and at scale
- A diverse range of opportunities (in the last 12 months we’ve produced web films, created digital installations, developed social media services for cities, created a device for taking the perfect Instagram pic of your dinner…)
- A commitment to building knowledge among the team and providing growth opportunities
- The opportunity to work alongside specialists from the rest of the King James Group in a wide range of disciplines including ATL, PR, events, digital, design among others
- Baked goods
Our clients include:
- City of Cape Town
- Burger King
- Johnnie Walker
- Steri Stumpie
- Bell’s Whisky
- Oxford University Press
We also recently did pretty well at The Bookmarks recently.
- Senior writer (5+ years experience)
- Senior Art Director (5+ years experience
- Copywriter (2+ years experience)
- Designer (2+ years experience)
You won’t necessarily need to work currently in social media but you will need a good knowledge and show us you have a passion for it.
If you’d like to apply get in touch (with your portfolio) with marion (at) theworkofsociety.com