Society has boosted its team substantially over the last few weeks. Here is a quick run down of all of our news:
- At the end of last year we were joined by Head of Content Anna-mart Fourie, who has been responsible for much of the new content across most accounts;
- On our Community Management team we have been joined by a new manager Shakira Connolly; we’ve also taken on 2 Red & Yellow graduates in Junior Community Manager roles
- Rachael du Plessis has been promoted to Account Director as of last Friday;
- We have also been joined in the last week by a new Strategist, Sifiso Mazibuko, he joins us from his role as Facebook’s main representative in South Africa and brings some great insight and perspective into what makes local social media campaigns work (or not)
- We have also brought on a dedicated designer to the team
This brings our team to 10 people and allows us to specialise further in our three core areas of business: creative content; community management and strategy.
(The photo was taken at our recent Geek Retreat at Matjiesfontein).