We’re looking for:
A talented Account Manager to join our fast growing social marketing agency.
About the role
The role includes taking responsibility for a portfolio of consumer brands and managing a small team to deliver both social media management and some exciting, boundary pushing campaigns and programmes.
We need someone to help develop social marketing strategies; persuade clients that they are worth doing and ensure they are beautifully executed. As part of the team at King James you will also be expected to manage integration with other disciplines and help educate both internally and externally on the possibilities of social marketing.
Things change rapidly in our environment so the successful candidate will need to have a passion for following new developments and peering under the hood of social networks to understand how they work.
We are the social marketing division of King James (Agency of the year 2012). Our aim is to build communities and conversations for brands online, offline and the spaces in-between. In our first year we have worked on some of the country’s best known brands including kulula.com, Johnnie Walker, Santam, Steri Stumpie, J&B West Africa, Europcar and Capitec amongst others. We have also established strong creative credentials with the winning of two silver bookmarks for social media. The agency has a start-up mentality but with the resources and environment of one of the most respected advertising agencies in South Africa. There is a lot of room to grow as the agency and industry develops!
• Minimum three years’ experience in a marketing agency environment (PR/Digital or Advertising)
• At least a years’ experience as an account manager (or primary client contact)
• Excellent knowledge of social media platforms (primarily Facebook, Twitter)
• Strong administration skills
• Eye for detail and deadline driven
• Ability to multitask across a number of accounts
• Remain calm (and good humoured) under pressure
• Excellent writing skills
• Excellent presentation skills and confidence in front of a crowd
• Drive to keep learning and regular reading around social media
• Budget management
Remuneration: Depends on experience
Please send your C.V. or LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you not receive a response within 3 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.